Un bloqueur de publicité a été détecté : Notre site fonctionne grace aux annonces publicitaires. Merci de nous aider en désactivant votre bloqueurs de publicités.
First time at Utagawa, will learn to write French later. Thanks for the inspiration to everybody and particular Yannos..
Just started the GTM and staying at Hotel du Morvan. Lovely dinner yesterday and a great ride , however arms ripped open by all bushes and torns. Had to push the bike through some parts as the trial was partly washed away or driven to pices by 4 wheelers. The D+ is totally of the mark, and it doesn't help thy I added some 5 km by mistake.
I am 46 and this is my first Grande Traversee, will come back to the tread to night after etape 2! (if I survive the heat comming up, my biggest problem).
First time at Utagawa, will learn to write French later. Thanks for the inspiration to everybody and particular Yannos..
Just started the GTM and staying at Hotel du Morvan. Lovely dinner yesterday and a great ride , however arms ripped open by all bushes and torns. Had to push the bike through some parts as the trial was partly washed away or driven to pices by 4 wheelers. The D+ is totally of the mark, and it doesn't help thy I added some 5 km by mistake.
I am 46 and this is my first Grande Traversee, will come back to the tread to night after etape 2! (if I survive the heat comming up, my biggest problem).
Hi Ghosttown
Thanks for your comments.
Not surprised regarding your arms. Obviously te wet weather didn't help
May I suggest you to write a short presentation in"présentez-vous" part. We know that you're a 46 young guy but what about your bike Where do you ride and do not hesitate to edit your gpx tracks on this wonderful site
First time at Utagawa, will learn to write French later. Thanks for the inspiration to everybody and particular Yannos..
Just started the GTM and staying at Hotel du Morvan. Lovely dinner yesterday and a great ride , however arms ripped open by all bushes and torns. Had to push the bike through some parts as the trial was partly washed away or driven to pices by 4 wheelers. The D+ is totally of the mark, and it doesn't help thy I added some 5 km by mistake.
I am 46 and this is my first Grande Traversee, will come back to the tread to night after etape 2! (if I survive the heat comming up, my biggest problem).
Hi Ghosttown
Thanks for your comments.
Not surprised regarding your arms. Obviously te wet weather didn't help
May I suggest you to write a short presentation in"présentez-vous" part. We know that you're a 46 young guy but what about your bike Where do you ride and do not hesitate to edit your gpx tracks on this wonderful site
Thanks for the advise! I wrote a presentation and put a signature with bikes etc.
Arrived well, it was better today with less torns and more flow. Not to forget that I also have improved my map reading skills when on a bike! Not to many deviations today, which almost killed me yesterday. Well looking forward for tomorrow. One thing though did not find a lunch place today, ended up eating a jar of local boeuf product from can (delicious) with two fingers at a war museum! Very nice people though
Yannos a écrit :Good to read that
What about the ground, not too wet?
Where is your stop today?
The grounds are wet some places and very wet other places, however not to bad as you could get around it most places. When you cannot get around it, well...
Staying at Hôstellerie de la Tour d'Auxois, and eating the Gourmand menu... Basically enjoying life
I hope you enjoy the GTM. Thanks for your feedback
Joke of the day : to avoid the wet weather and mud why not traveling to south of France where the temperatures are often (since several weeks) above 32 ° C at noon (and no rain )